Search This Blog

Translate

05 December 2014

I still Do not know the correlation to my dream

Showing a tunnel made of metal structure and covered with green vegetation. The tunnel tuning left so end of the tunnel is not visible.
Some times we see dream so real. That even after ages, we still don't know the correlation to real-life events. The following writeup is about one of my dream that I have no clue yet so for.

At the beginning of my dream that I saw, it was some sort of boarding lodging activity going on. About half a dozen vans were parked outside the main building. I saw the person who was the reason for all that.

My Dream Change

I resigned in my dream prematurely from my last job. But that person was fired from the job two months later. While I entered the building. There I met a person living somewhere near my side. He asked about my C.V for a job. Which I could not provide him yet so far. I was walking all besides him, while he has completed tasks assigned. That was a big setup named as AB feeds, signboard placed at a prominent position.

My Dream Third Scene 

He stopped at his colleague's desk to discuss schedule work. I start exploring his office, it was a complex with huge medical labs and hospital facilities. At the time while walking alone in the corridor. I saw a youthful, charming lady doctor. She was attending and treatment for free. I felt excruciating pain in my left hand. So, I asked if she could treat me in her department. She was interested to know about me.
I said,
"I am with Mr. Jahangir who is also working here"

She took me to the treatment area. Where she started rubbing cotton, dipped in medicine on my left-hand wrist area. The pain getting higher that I could not tolerate it. Suddenly I saw blisters on the bottom of my palm near the wrist about 1-inch in diameter. In addition to that, the treated area start blackened. The Pain got higher and ever more excruciating that I was feeling it in my dream.

Then I saw blister on the left palm near my wrist. I asked her if it is not working? and showed her my condition. My hand, the black spot. She prepared a hypodermic needle and punches it in my palm sideways from right to left. Same as punching morphine to injured soldiers on the battlefield.

I see my hand the needle was entered in my palm from left to right. Exiting on the root of my left-hand index finger. The needle has a cord in its tip. Which was surely for stitching the wound. It was not in the worst as for feeling no pain. But I yelled at her,

“Oh, you blessed creature of God; Look at that, what have you done to me?”

I felt her nice attitude, humble and pleasant personality.

But I still do not know the correlation to my dream

I suddenly woke up, I found myself not exactly where I used to sleep. The house was not lit due to the power blackout. The pain in my hand was real, due to an awkward position. My hand was placed on my chest near or on my heart. The point of my palm nearest to my chest that caused pain and blackened in my dream was literally burning.

I checked my cell phone immediately after and saw a message from a lady. I knew her online since 2009 (or before) but I never have seen her. She sent admiring comment on my recent blog;  Desperate times reveal people's true worth

She was so excited, she said that it was excellent gave me 10 out of 10 for that.

All of these above, I still do not know the correlation to my dream.



No comments:

Reader's Choice

Followers